Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Passion of the Ducks

Here I am as Ducks fan Hardcore,Die-hard to the bone.....if One thing that makes me what i am is knowing my deep beleif in the team i follow as child. Knowing each moment is history in making. Be it Good or bad,ugly through thick and thin sometimes it's knowing Ducks as a whole will come out on top or Battle to he Bitter end. Always even though this team came short i truly in my heart beleive better Days are ahead. Yet those new to Duck Cause do not know what it means to feel the backlash and negativitly of being one who follows this unique team and a Unique Place such as Orange County. Often it borders on a strong zeal sometimes fanatic, but i never ever will let anyone or ANYTHING bring me down or my passion for Ducks.

Yes i have at times bring alot of passion on Ducks Message Board, too much but it never stops me from speaking what is on my mind and what i feel. No Apolgois express my zeal yet it annoys others, one thing is certain is seeing a team mock by many during first few years go from sucessful Expanison team to One of greatness. Knowing full well what is acceptable and what is not. I definitly will not back down and i will Post what i feel is right nothing more nothing less. If some Know-it-alls call me out i can tell them to Go to HELL. But it's always important to know Ducksfans are everywhere from Die-hards like me Newbies we are Community that we agree to disagree no more no less.

DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment