Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Rant of today...

Not a day goes by when I wonder and think when this Lockout will end. Nothing makes me annoyed let alone angry that when a game is cancelled it's a insult to those who watch the game and those who make the NHL Experience complete. I think of those who work with the Ducks, Power players,Street Team,Front Office,Marketing and ticket departments not to mention the social media who are affected by this. I am sadden by what I hear of fans saying they will "Never watch a NHL Game" Again....Keep in mind boycotting the game will hurt the ones at the team stores and other departments of any NHL Team including our Ducks as well. I cannot fathom nor wonder when will this end.....yet I know it could have been avoided IF both sides put aside their petty politics for the sake of the game. Betteman imho has lost all moral authority and honor to call himself Commisher. He is nothing more then a polorazing figure on both sides of the 49th parallel. We can give up as we wish...Or we go on this non-stop rant with "Anti-American" or "Contraction" Themes saying this city and that does not deserve a NHL Team. It irks me abit when I hear this BS Crap going in my hometown and country.....No matter how you look at it HOCKEY belongs to everyone. Simple as that and no matter where you go Hockey like Judo was destine to be spread everywhere. Sometimes I wonder when will this Lockout end even though I am positive and optimistic It will affect whether I not I go to see the Ducks next year. Hopefully it will be soon till then we must wait. DuckPride 4ever MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment