Friday, June 5, 2015

June 6th 2007 "Day of Great Victory":8 years Later

Memories last forever and tomorrow we mark a day that is symbolic to us all. Anaheim Ducks won their 1st Stanley Cup on that day...6-2 over Ottawa winning the Series 4-1, We all remember where we are from when Puck Drop to Buzzer sound. Whether you be there in your seat at the Ponda aka Honda Centre Live in your seat when Ducks Became Champions and FIRST California Based team to achieve that feat to those around the world watching it at home,Keeping Score or listening Internet Radio. We all knew where we were when Ducks Won Hockey's Biggest Prize on a the day I coined "Day of Great Victory" on Ducks Message Board. For me watching that game that night meant alot to me as a Diehard Ducks Fan. When Scott Niedermayer hoisted the Stanley Cup tears of joy,Happiness and vindication came over me. Screaming "Anaheim Ducks 4ever" while I run through My house I felt on top of the world....I though of My life long friends who I made that day. from those I met in person and those I connected on Facebook It made me realize that moment we all change from the team to All Ducks Fans as whole we realize the sky is not only the limit but there are endless possibilities from Free agents many Ducks fans hope for to Prospects Ducks could Draft. Amazing that it seems as if That Stanley Cup Victory was yesterday often I smile at the Pics of Giguere holding his Baby skating on ice to Teemu Holding the Stanley Cup over his head. Roar of the Crowd counting down it was like Thunder of Energy knowing full well that we became the Top Dog of Hockey World. Reflecting and remembering that moment reminds me best is yet to come. As many of us deal with the sting of 3rd Straight Game 7 loss at Home for the Ducks. Let's remember clearly and openly in our hearts and Minds with each adversity Ducks face no matter Win or Lose,adepting to Injuries that plague them or any funk our Ducks with overcome it. People say Ducks should focus on being like other teams for Success in Copying them. I say to you THIS for all who is ready *Points to the Ducks 2007 Stanley Cup Banner" THAT should be our GOLD STANDARD. Tomorrow I ask all Ducks Fans to wear Orange and Proud and always Remember and be Inspire that our Ducks made history 8 years ago and they can it again!. DuckPride 4ever MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment