Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Message to Ducks Fans:Always Beleive

I Can't blame you for your Concerns and worries....I understand and know that all Ducks fans including our team has a Right to be concern with Lack of Offense and underperformance is something many is getting use to it. We expect more from the Ducks,It's players be it Forwards to Defense and Goaltending. Yet still we see inconsistencies. many of us can agree to disagree on what path the Ducks Take be it Trades,Firing Bruce Almighty or staying the Course. As we debate where the Ducks will finish, I Believe as some of you do this team will Turn it around. If History tells as all Ducks fans from Coast to Coast....Be it Orange County California to Canada,Finland,Sweden and elsewhere. We CANNOT give in to Despair we KNOW what this team is capable of. Experience,Talent and Skill should Result in our Ducks near or at the Top of Standings of Pacific Division or NHL West. Everytime I look at the Standings I ask myself this "What is wrong with this team". It's many times I ask myself since I came back from attending 3 games Live in October at the Ponda. We cannot Lose Sight Ducks have made the Stanley Cup Playoffs when they are in a Slow Start. Neither should we give up when this team needs not only Support but rely on each other NOT few to Get this team back into the Fight. It's unsettling to see the Ducks deadlast in Pacific Division and Western Conference. BUT we must not give up. IT'S NOT DEFEAT and the Ducks have 2 months to turn this season around.....Whatever Happens we know Ducks can win the Stanley Cup. It's not matter of how....But When!. DuckPride 4ever MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment