Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Frustration:this year's Game 7 Loss

There is nothing for us to say...or speak of...We lost yet again to a better team. What irks me the Most is Losing another Game 7 THIS time to WildCard Team...Don't get me wrong. I am Die hard Ducks Fan since Day1. a Archivist who collects and records events down in my History Book. What gets me is this team once again falls short...Call them chokers or whatever you have that right. I don't care for it Boogles my mind how in the WORLD losing 4 STRAIGHT Game 7's after holding 3-2 Leads and Cannot close it out is Baffling yet Frustrating. This team is good but NOT GOOD enough. We have the Roster for 4 straight years lose Important games during the seasons. 4 Straight Pacific Division Titles is a Plus.......But the Bigger Prize is Stanley Cup. It's tough seeing the vids of Fellow Ducks Fans and reading their Words on Ducks Message Board.


Anger is boiling and Answers must be Concluded on why this team for fourth straight year cannot get it done. We have heard Narratives and who is to blame....Biggest Problem this team face is how to reach the Goal in Winning the Stanley Cup. Sometimes I wonder after each game 7 Loss in the past few years that a team with so much talent can fall short. This leads us to another Offseason full of questions on how to retool,Regroup and Adapt...If one thing is certain Changes need to be made to Jumpstart this team. It happen before and I believe it can happen again. Example 2007 Stanley Cup Champion Anaheim Ducks.




DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment