Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Anaheim Ducks at 33 Games,17-12-5 39pts:My Likes and Concerns

Hello again it's the One and only Ducks Fan Zealot...Just wanna say it's great to be back Posting my Blog. Most of you wonder why I was gone so long...or even Cared. A Situation arose about a Month which lead me to cancel my Trip to see the Ducks This year,it's something I will not get into due in part cause its personal to me and I don't think most of you would understand.

Anyways Back to the Ducks in General. 2 Months has past and at 33 games our Team is at 17-12-5 39pts. No surprise this team has been inconsistent Slow starts has been Ducks M.O since their Founding. I am pleased very well with Cam Fowler's Performance, his Stats 9 Goals 13Assists 22pts this Campaign has made me Glad we did not trade Him once Lindholm and Rakell signed on the Dotted line. Another Positive that I am pleased with is surprise Rise of Joseph Cramarossa,Ondrej Kase and few others have made me very Happy with the Players at this moment of the season. There was a Trade......a Minor one that saw Sgarbossa traded to Florida for Logan Shaw. Personally Happy Ducks got a Player Who i watch was a decent 3rd liner who could grind it out...Plus i Did mention he is Nova Scotia ;). However I am abit concern with lack of effort and miscues I see...Notably from our Defence Corps and the fact in 2nd Period once was the Ducks Strength in imposing their will,now it seems they are lacking that killer intense that they had last season...some of the Losses they endure be it 8-3 to Calgary,Losing to Detroit 6-4 after a 3-1 Lead makes us Concern and frustrating. Many of us including myself seek answers and point fingers.

I cannot blame most of you for Ducks having Randy Carlyle back at the Helm...His 2nd Tour of Duty with our team has been....So-So at best. Goaltending situation is debatable... Ducks Trading Freddie Andersen leaving John Gibson to earn a Number 1 Spot has many Ask and I will not disagree whether Gibson is READY to inherit the Role. Others believe Bernier should given the Spot due to his Experience. Worries me sometimes on Inconsistencies that has been plaguing the Ducks. Yet I am optimistic at the Ducks regaining some Ground Once they reach the Halfway mark in 16-17 Season....If Ducks History tells us it's majority of the seasons and years they have battle they have earn a spot in Stanley Cup Playoffs and prove people,Naysayers,Doubters and Hockey Pundits Wrong.

Whether Ducks can overcome Inconsistencies and set things right by going on a Winning streak of more then 3 GAMES...Remain to be Seen. One thing I am firm Believer is HONOR demands and request Ducks must set things right in the New Years.

DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment