Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Anaheim Ducks at 6 games:My Thoughts

So our Ducks season has begun for where they stand at 2-3-1 5pts anyone surprise by the....."Slow Start". Personally I am not but if you ask me there is still need for improvement especially on Powerplay having 21 Opportunities scoring only 1 it's a Work in Progress. Much of it is due in part of Ducks not having Kesler,Lindholm and Vatanen who are recovering from injuries during the battles with Nashville. Getzlaf and Eaves they seem to be Day-to-Day we should not panic or assume things will fall into disaster......For the Anaheim Ducks at this stage of the season need to overcome this adversity is to remain focus,dedicated and stand United. Not let slumps get them considering Ducks are playing without core members of their group. We all share the love,passion and inspiration of the Ducks since their founding 24 years ago.

For me Ducks being in the position where they are at is nothing new for us Panicking at a time when it's still early in the season is.....jumping to conclusion. For whatever Ducks finish it's not set in stone. Like 24 previous Seasons before it's hard to predict where our Ducks will finish. 15 years ago if one ask me or any Ducks fans in Orange County California or worldwide Ducks will make it to the 2003 Stanley Cup Final....I would have dodge the question due to my superstitious nature. IF our Ducks can overcome adversity they face it must have Collective Will as I call it for every Player to contribute within Rank-and-File of the Ducks also most will call it "Depth" to reach within and get the Fighting Spirit Ducks have burn brightly.

I do not panick but at times I lose My patience with the Ducks over the years I develop a Thick skin. Whatever happens from here on end result in how Ducks will do. Do we as some say "Suck" without our Key players?......I disagree one thing is certain Ducks must Perserre to overcome the obstacle. As I say nothing is Easy in the NHL like life itself we must overcome.

DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment