Thursday, May 3, 2018

Francois Beauchemin:Thank You from this Diehard Ducks Fan in Nova Scotia.

Watching latest Clip of DucksTV I watch with joy when Fellow Ducks Fans paint their Happiness,Joy and Pride in the Ducks and Team itself on the Ice of the Ponda. What made me smile was "Thank You" Messages to Frankie...some in French others expressing their Gratitude to the man many known as "Boom-Boom". It makes remeber well all the years he has contributed to the Ducks since he came to the team 12 years ago.

Nov 15th 2005 just one day short of my Birthday I remeber hearing the news Ducks made a Trade sending Sergei Federov to Columbus for Tyler Wright and a then-25 year Minor Leaguer in Francois Beauchemin....2 things came into my mind back then 1.What does he bring to the team and 2.Who is this Guy?. Doing some research I realize he play for 2 teams in QMJHL. Acadie-Bathurst Titan/Laval Titan and Moncton WildCats from 1996-97 to 1999-2000. He would spend a few years in AHL and ECHL before being used sparely by Montreal and then Columbus. Much as I hear comments on whether Ducks won the deal or not back then I chimed in few times with "Wait and See" approach to others during that season.

as the years past Frankie contributed in a Big way from the Knockout Punch on May 1st 2006 vs Jarome Iginla....his Fight prove he had Fighting Spirit that ignited Ducks Warrior within and Dedication to persevere....Let's not forget thos Bone-Quacking Hits which There is so many I lost count over the years. Few stood out for me one being the Hit on Mike Fisher to Zach Parise and Veron Fiddler.

All in All as I look back and reflect on Frankie's Contribution which lead to him Raising the Stanley Cup and making history on June 6th 2007. I say to him as I raise my Glass...Thank You......Thank You Thank You. Thank You for contributing to the Ducks Winning their First Stanley Cup and becoming First California Based Hockey team to Win Hockey's Holy Grail. Thank You for the Time Hits,Defensive Plays and of course the Autograph all those years ago my my Ducks Uniform in March 2007


Forever Francois will always be a Duck and his Contributions like those of Ducks Legends,Icons and Alum Teemu Selanne,Guy Hebert,Paul Kariya,Steve Rucchin,Joe Sacco,Bobby Dollas will be Remeber and talk,Read and wrote about forever!.

DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment