Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Ducks Training Camp:Reason for Optimism

15 Days from now and one week to go, counting down to Ducks 26th NHL Season. I am hopeful once the Puck Drop on Oct3rd we see New Edition of the Ducks be active,Consistent and full of Energy....Last night Ducks come from behind Win after being down by 2 Goals... Yet we must not get overexcited or stress out on these preseason games...They are imho Phase 2 of Ducks Training Camp aka Gathering of the Ducks...I call it Test and Trials for Ducks Coaching Staff cause if you ask me Preseason is meaningless and part of Training Camp. Players I see from Returning Vets to New Players signed via Free Agency right down to Ducks Youth ready to earn their keep.

 What I expect and I know most of you do is Ducks Prospects especially the Young Guns to earn their spot in Ducks Roster....Coming days will show us who will make it and who will be sent to San Diego...It's safe to say we will see Comotis,Jones,Steel,Sherwood,Terry and Larsson will appear on Opening Night...To me we are seeing injection of New Blood and infusion of Youth that can awaken Fighting spirit in the team. Path forward is unknown and we should not FEAR it or assume the worst....Previous years and Season our Ducks and Ducks fans alike including myself face the Unknown....we read the statements of some of the Ducks including Jakob Silfverberg "I really think we can surprise alot of People". It says to me and all Ducks Fans that 30 NHL Teams may underestimate us....IF so it could be our advantage once Puck Drops.

I believe in my Heart that our team...Our Ducks can once again surprise and defie the Odds as they did many times before...They can and will Do it again!.

DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment