Thursday, March 3, 2011

Coming to Anaheim

Alot of things are going through my mind tonite. a Ducks epic win in OT,Seeing Honda Centre while flying over Orange County and taking a trip to the Mission for Personal reasons and interests. To be honest coming back and enduring the turbulence and shakiness was outweight by the Sight of the Ponda. I cannot tell you but i feel like i am home,Comfortable seeing the Ducks,People and looking around this great County. Honestly if you had met me i was in a euphoric happiness of seeing this team i follow in my youth and right to my adult age. Every moment i am here and at home in Halifax I think of those i met...Ducks who autograph my jeresy,took a pic with,talking to those who share my love,My passion and eternal loyalty to this team and Hockey....It's like i never left. As a old friend would say to me......It's like a old hat. Indeed i am always and will be humble being here from 2 to 7 days each year to reading bout events in Orange County. I am very happy and honor to know the people who enjoy this sport no matter what.

One thing i always hold true to my heart is speak on how this team those who follow must express and know there is a Ducksfan who is willing to be there to support his team. Utlimatly be it TV,Radio,Newspaper or Internet I know in my heart Ducksfans are EVERYWHERE. i look forward to the team Overcoming this adversity till then I abid you all well.

DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment