Monday, March 7, 2011

Leaving my heart,Mind,Body and soul in Orange County

As i look arcoss the Honda Centre aka Ponda i am left with a imprint on my heart and Soul. Ducks have never seize to amaze me once more the people i met during my six days have founding a unique impression on me. From Comebackteemu to Powerplayer Amanda. I have also was able to visit the Mission to put myself in those who live in the past...It was a beautiful site with a interesting history on Califorina as a whole...Once more i get to see the beautiful of the Areas in San Juan Capistrano,Anaheim, Irvine and Tustin. Taking pics and best of all getting Autographs of Teemu Selanne and Cam Fowler. Not to mention their pics too....I am left with absolute Happiness and joy at what i have seen,witness and watched Ducks Hockey so far. From Ducks winning 2 out of 3....Two wins being two Epic victories to the Weigh-ins and sound of Mexican Music for the Alvarez-Hatton Fight. The Atmosphere and positive upbeat of it's people....from Acjahmen i have met in SJC to eating at RA Sushi where the Ducks Sushi roll event occured. I am forever grateful and hope one day to able to live in such a wonderful place as Orange County.

To the folks i have not met i will return and hope to see you soon. Things move fast and those who live in O.C and watch our Ducks should be blessed but appericate Unique team that is front of us. Although they have their up and down moments Ducks will RISE again. For now as i pack and when i fly over Orange County........i will see the Honda Centre and know truly well Anaheim and Orange County is my Home.

DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff Moose! Have a safe trip back home!

    ReplyDelete