Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Message to all Ducks Fans!

As we enjoy our Christmas Holiday be it United States,Canada,Finland and Sweden let us Remember the year that was for our Ducks. Even though they did not make the post season in 2012 and going through a period of change, It's at times important amidst NHL Lockout and the turmoil that is going on to enjoy the greatest team sport in the world. Past 12 months I have been thinking and wondering what the future holds for our team. Often for me being one of the long term Ducks Message Board posters I let my passion take the best of me in a forum that has new Folks and wiser Ducks Fans in our Fanbase. However 10 days ago we observe and celebrate our Ducks 20th anniversary and when the clock struck 12 I reflected on the many years,months,days and weeks following this team. Meeting New People who share my passion and truly come to understand the flaws of being a avid Fan. Those who criticism me do not bother what I say at times I let it stick....Personally thinking back We as Ducks Fans have grown alot over the years,we endure name-calling,mocking,trolls invading our Message Boards,Facebook,Twitter and elsewhere to agree to disagree on who the Ducks trade or not. I have come to regret certain actions But I Understand that one's Passion can be unyielding and like a Sword it needs to be forge with optimism,Hope and maybe some reason. All of us within Ducks Nation on this Christmas day remember their memories of Ducks Victories,Loss,Ties and eternal moments that inspire us to do great things,meet new people and love Hockey even more. 2012 for the Ducks will be remember for Teemu's Return to Winnipeg to Hiring of Bruce Bourdeau down to NHL Lockout that has imho delayed a Historic Milestone for the Ducks and All Ducks fans. Yet Christmas is always a celebration of not only the birth of Jesus but appreciation of the team and sport we love. So Much talk bout whether this Lockout(Crisis) will end remains to be seen But I Feel we may get a late Christmas gift when a deal is done and a 48 game schedule begins. You know it never seize to amaze me that so many Ducks Fans have upbeat optimism for that I have no regret in meeting people whether it be on Ducks Message Board,Face to face or on facebook sharing the love of this great team and great sport. I am always joyful,Happy and Proud I met DucksFans in OC and elsewhere who support this team 110%. Growth of the sport is small but Slowly I hope it will grow in next 20 years.........Till then what lay ahead is the future and from the bottom of my Heart I want to say to all Ducksfans who read this. Merry Christmas and be Proud of the team and Sport. God Bless you all. DuckPride 4ever MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment