Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ducks,Teemu opens a steak house and World Junior Hockey Championships

One can expect and ask "Why is a Canadian cheering for the USA Juniors instead of Canada"?. Well two reasons I can bring to your attention and some info you all need to know 1.Ducks Prospect in John Gibson is returning to perhaps earn his spot on the USA Roster I firmly believe that in time we see him maybe as heir apparent to Jonas Hiller. I have been keeping tabs on him and so far he is doing very well in Ontario League being 12-6-1. 2. Is My admiration and appreciation of talent in United States. Seeing players coming from SoCal,Nevada and Texas once consider "Wasteland" of Hockey Purists in Canada whom I hate and at times have disdain for prove to me that Hockey is not only for everyone but can work in places like Orange County California or Texas. Consider and look at the facts of how well they have done over the past few years. Gold(2004,2010),Silver(1997) and Bronze(2007,2011) I am looking at maybe a team ready to redeem itself better yet looking to avenge disappointments of 2011. Ever since I came back from Anaheim 5 years ago I have come to respect Hockey south of the border more especially in non traditional markets cept a few. Be it AHL,ECHL or perhaps in Junior ranks I always believe Hockey is for Everyone...Just like Judo or BJJ. Speaking of the WJC besides Gibson 3 more Ducks Prospects were name to Sweden....Lindholm who is playing with Admirals,Rakell in Plymouth and William Karlsson in Sweden were name to Junior National team this week. If My guess is correct they are shoe-ins for defending Champs who I was very happy to see them knockout Russia. Having the four Ducks Prospects at this Event gives many of us a glimpse at those who will carry the mantle of the Ducks Cause towards Greatness,Honor and Pride. Of course Canada naming it's Prelim Roster makes it interesting since two of the players are from my Hometown Halifax Mooseheads. One I hope will be there for the Ducks to Select out of the list of Five I have on my Candidates list. Another Note I like to speak on and it's Ducks Legend Teemu Selanne. Stanley Cup Champion,National Hero,Mutli-Olympic Medalist,All-time Ducks Leader in Points,Goals and other Categories Now Restaurant Owner of a local OC Pub in Laguna Beach. It shows as we know Teemu always gives back to the community which I am happy...Proud to get his Autograph and Photo and I hope to eat there Soon next Year IF a Season starts and when I start to see how when I total my finance's. Watching and waiting in hoping the CBA Lockout crisis is over I hope we may see the Ducks Rise again and once more surprising everyone in Hockey world no more no less. DuckPride 4ever MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment