Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hello and Greetings....It's been awhile

You may wonder where was I during the Ducks 20th anniversary season?...Well You guess it busy be it watching them on TSN,CBC or NHL Network. Or Listen to the Radio am830. I like to take this moment to speak openly and honestly. Since the past months from Game 1 to Ducks terrible Loss to our Enemy. I have reflected many times....Too many one would ask.....Yet I have sense appreciation of the Ducks fans I have met over the years be it Ducks Message Board,Facebook and Twitter. Looking at the Photos I have taken. Many including Friends I have made lead me to understand Ducks fans are a Unique Breed be it Orange County California,Finland and Beyond. This 20th Anniversary season has lead me to a deep understand and though of the Ducks,Ducksfans and of course Hockey in California. I have come to a Honest Conclusion over the coming weeks I will be covering some topics close to all of the DucksFans hearts. To me it's better to understand and clearly look at the Past,Present and Future no matter what We are United as One and our love for the Ducks and Hockey as a whole. DuckPride 4ever MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment