Saturday, November 26, 2011

Critical Decisons!

I will not lie when i say this openly part of me in my soul wants this team to turn it around by dec 31st. November has become a month of turmoil and shame....Honor is lost for whatever reason makes no sense a team that can have so much talent and skill can have 1 win in a month still. Never in my life i see a team struggle in such a fashion....For once i though the days of struggle for respect when gone. But it seems this "New" Struggle is one that must be look at, consistency has plague our team like a common cold. A virus that pops up whether it happens. Win or Lose Ducks are always my Team and that of others. But it seems a new course has to be set if 11-12 season can be salvage. If a trade happens all Ducksfans must understand "Team comes FIRST". No matter how one see's it time must be used wisely for our Ducks to set things right.

6-12-4 still THAT is not good and STILL it makes me furious and uhappy. For those of you who know me from the Ducks Main forum and others reading this. I have follow this team since 1993 seen the good,bad and ugly of slow starts....This i hope will not be the bad. Our Ducks must make a critical Choice in this season in trades,waivers or changes in personal. To jumpstart the offense and kick this team into overdrive...Message must be sent to the players. 40mins effort WILL NOT BE TOLERATED EVER!. Actions spoke louder last night and it occur to me shaking up this roster may help. However Coaching change will follow too which it won't surprise me.

I cannot tell you what is wrong with this team....I have no answers,no solutions. Only ones who have it are the Players Themselves as well as Coaching staff. Whatever is the Problem in locker room has to end NOW..."Fragile" is one word i can understand from Teemu. A Veteran who has fought many battles in hockey won them and lose....when he speaks this Team should have LISTEN a long time ago. For now the Puck is in Bob Murray's court and he must make a decison NOW!.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

1 comment:

  1. I completely feel your pain!! I 'm noi sure what the answer is. But I know where we should start and that is goaltending. Hiller does his little fit like that one wouldn't have gone in if they were playing defensively. I say this is crap and Hiller needs a real wake up call. So will we get out of this mess? Yes, but I don't know if it will be in time!!'
    Keep the faith ~. Brenda

    ReplyDelete