Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am MooseDuck

These weeks have left me with answers more then ever before, most regarding whether vertigo is acting up again in Hiller or whether Getzlaf or Randy Carlyle is the problem. One thing that Ducks being 6-8-3 15pts is a reminder...a Reminder of what makes this team unqiue. Is it the Players,Colors or Orange County?...No it's a team that never say die,not giving up on themselves looking forward not back. As long as i follow be it TV,Internet radio or newspaper, it makes me think of the seasons past and present. battles,Struggles and doubt crept into Ducks Nation...Fans in Orange County to those in Canada,USA,Finland,Sweden and the world. I have been on Ducks main forum for Decade and half i have seen trolls and true blue fans to those who are know it alls. Yet i stayed......I am what i am in regards to the Ducks and their place in Hockey world. Makes me angry when those who are purist spew their hatred and disdain for the place where hockey is slowly growing. Yet i am remain.

For me this team has shaped who i am and allow me to express my passion for them on Ducks Main Forum. I am MooseDuck on Ducks Message Board and since 2001 i have seen dark times when this team was not doing well to the rising in 2003 and 2007 till today when Ducks Fans have come of age. I have no regret on my love for this team...Call me a Superfan that is who i am a Diehard who holds the Ducks as the Only team i follow. No matter where i go from Ducks MB,Facebook,Twitter and elsewhere i see Ducksfans all over and hope one day they be rabid and unified more behind the team.

I strongly beleive Ducks will turn it around this struggle is no different then last year or some years prior. Let me speak from the heart to those who are wavering remeber the past and the battles our Ducks face...they wre against all odds yet they pulled through. No matter what happens it's important we see this season through like all season prior.. That is what makes a Ducksfan even more important they win through the hardways nothing more. Am going to give up? you all know me all of them knows my passion borders on zeal. All i can say is this Ducks will overcome this and go out FIGHTING till the bitter end no more no less.

DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment