Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ducks Final 20 games and Trade Deadline!

One can see as I do that month of march will be critical for this team to decide it's fate. No matter how we look at it our Ducks MUST not Give Up on themselves and each other. 26-25-10 62pts 4 to 6pts back of final playoff spot whatever happens here or in late March happens for a reason. Our Ducks are going through tough phase of the transition to the next generation who will take up the mental of the Ducks Cause. Will They succeed in my heart I KNOW and all Ducks Fans do this team can make it....For their fate is in their hands to hit the ground running and NOT look back. The One thing makes me is fact it feels like deja vu all over again. Last Year I was humble to fly to Orange County to see the Ducks win 2 out of 3 games. in 2 games that I saw they fought with relentless fury and determination to win in OT.

Difference now is prior to the Trade Deadline talk of Bobby Ryan Trade,Teemu Selanne Trade and others was unthinkable....at times made me think. I often ask WHAT do we get in return IF the Ducks do the unthinkable?. Why i say that is the fact the Ducks Big 3 aka RPG is vital to continuing the legacy of success Ducks have tasted and earned. Sometimes I wonder if the divide between Passionate Ducks Fans and others who call themselves experts were created due to the chaotic first months of 2011-2012 season. However I am no longer concern with this now.....IF Ducks can pull off a miracle by laying it all on the line from here till the end when I see them. I am confident they can Bring it to any team in March.

Then of course there is trade deadline. I have heard the rumors some of the far-fetch others extremely insulting. To me What needs to be done right now is the Ducks Stand Pat and NOT disrupt chemistry they to focus on getting to the Playoffs and there do whatever it takes to GO DEEP. This edition of our Ducks is flawed in the fact All Offense and No Defence mentality is our teams Achilles heel....Weakness as one say. It's true Ducks Defence has been questionable but we forget those like Fowler and Sbisa are young...Learning the Ways of Ducks Hockey that they will one day assume duties of leadership in the future. Will trade deadline help?....Not sure but it comes to a point when you ask veteran players needs to help them Beauchemin was brought over last year to add in the development of the Ducks Youth in Defence Corps. Is it possible for the Ducks to trade again?...I say know. Best they focus on Free agent frenzy then make a panic move...Trade smart and spend wisely. For all that matters I would nothing like then our Ducks to FIGHT TO THE END and give it their all for the Ducks Cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment