Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ducks need to finish strong!

Whatever happens from here till the end of the season....Our Ducks will emerge stronger. Need is for our Ducks now whether or not they earn a spot in the playoffs or not remains to be seen. However I am very confident Ducks can do this for it's in their hands be it this week or next when I see them live. This season has NOT been what we all expected from our Ducks for 11-12. I cannot tell you feelings of disappointed I have but battles this team face reminds me of the past this team face in prior seasons and years before. Injuries to key players and coaching change has shown a flaw within the Ducks that MUST be corrected in the off season. As someone who has follow this team and recorded history in a personal Ducks Book........One or 2 seasons of supposed "Slow starts" is tolerated but FIVE right now is truly a concern I have right now looking at the Ducks Hockey in 12-13.

All Offense No Defense mindset this team has shown at times did not work. Rank 23rd in Goals per game.....17th in Goals against and PK. I am trouble by this for many months. It goes without showing the Ducks need to restore,Re-vitalize and REFORM. 2007 Ducks our FIRST Stanley Cup Championship Team is OUR Gold Standard NOT Detroit or Chicago. Our Ducks need to focus on signing some D and restore system that brought our team it's First Stanley Cup....Youth, Experience and Leadership were key to the Ducks success five years ago.

It will be again I am hoping when Season concludes and Playoffs starts Ducks need to look at some Defence men who could help plus adding more new blood to help development of Fowler,Sbisa and hopefully Etem can go a long way in making the transition smooth and not rough. Following is five players I hope Ducks will pursue these five are my own choice and I think it would be wise for this team to look at signing these five or 3.

1.Ryan Suter
2.Matt Carle
3.Brad Stuart
4.Carlo Colaiacovo
5.Brad Boyes

I believe It's necessary right now for the Ducks to use what they have and not give up...Ducks Fans within Ducks Nation should not assume the worst but see this season through no matter what Happens. If the Ducks Make it then They need to make a statement when they are in the post-season...IF NOT So Be it!.

DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment