Monday, March 12, 2012

Heading to Anaheim Orange County

Five years......Five Years it seems like yesterday I choose to make a life changing and positive experience trip. Five years of predictions,expert opinions,positive thinking and honest expression of the Ducks. I always wonder whether or not if things change for the better. I think tomorrow when i arrive all i want is wins,absolute victories over 3 of the Ducks enemies this week. Sometimes I wonder whether If many in Ducks Nation forgot the past....A Past of struggles,Battles and proving ourselves time and time again. Before our First Stanley Cup Victory*Day of Great Victory*. Sometimes for me and other Ducks Fans who follow this team since Day 1 gotta look a the Picture. Not the Big Picture or Little picture.....But a Path this team is taking sometimes requires bumps in the road.

This season has shown it to be one of those bumps.Injuries,Inconsistencies,Coaching Change and Setbacks. I always wonder whether 11-12 Ducks can repeat the resilience they showed last year. But never would i expect them to fall short....That's right I said Fall shore not Defeat. One thing that makes this different when I arrive is Ducks are going guns ablazing fighting to the bitter end and not letting things get in their way.But one thing I will do is enjoy my stay and look at the sights and sounds of perhaps happiest place in earth and a place so sports diversity.

as you will read my words I know in my heart,soul this team will fight to the bitter end...Whatever happens, happens for reason. Playoffs or no Playoffs. We should all stand with this team. IF you are in Orange County California,USA,Canada,Finland,Sweden or elsewhere most important moment is standing with your team. I know things have not turn out well But our Ducks will not only BE BACK next season....But will Arise again!.

DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment