Friday, March 30, 2012

My Ducks Roadtrip:5 years later part1

Five years....5 years and at times it seem like yesterday I set foot in O.C to see the team I love so dear and follow since 1993. 5 years of tolerating so called "Experts", Predictions and at times expectations.....Five years of enjoying atmosphere,meeting Ducks Fans and talking Hockey. Sometimes I listen and read bout how others see the "Big Picture" or "Little Picture". But often i wonder bout "The Picture" in regards to the Future and Ducks Nation as whole. Everything change since my life changing trip and when i arrive at John Wayne it felt like I never left. I was hope to see the Ducks and look around. Be it the Mission at SJC or Beaches and places in Newport Beach and Laguna Beach.

One thing that never changes is the Ducks....seeing the Ponda getting a upgrade and going through a Reno not to mention this edition of the team going through a Rough Phase I am hopeful for the future.....Watching them beat Detroit was something special cept for the fact they lose to LA and Detroit. I felt mellow and happy and I had opportunity to meet two ladies who i was taken aback by their beauty both mother and daughter Let's call them B and K, I was well speechless what to say to women but i always be respectful especially to those...well never mind back to the topic at hand. It seems clear there are flaws our Ducks need to look at.

One of them is scoring Depth and watching the 3 games There is need to fix the Depth by strengthen it through FA's this off season. Of course the Ducks are developing within in players like Bonino,Palmerei,Beleskey and DSP. I am confident they will provide the depth need for years to come....But we cannot rely on them too much since veteran guidance is a vital need to get our team towards restoring honor and achieving greatness once more.

When one experience change when has look at few things on how not only the Ducks but Ducks Fans evolve...It was not long ago we were scorned by other NHL Fans including Purists on the East Coast and parts of Canada....But many Ducks Fans and knowledge they posses is a plus let alone many have become wiser on the Ducks Path this year and maybe the Next. Most certainty 12-13 is very important due in part it will mark 20 years of Ducks Hockey and the Cause it created among Ducks Fans. It made think bout this team and Fans I met in the past five years....I reflected so much on people from Zaleski Family,Munni,Chris,Big JT,Kyle,Vicky and Brianna and her mother Kim. I will not lie to anyone but going to see the Ducks in 2007 and now 2012 and perhaps following years made me re think everything I knew of the world of Hockey and the Ducks as a whole.

Perhaps it was the kindness and honest approach folks like Ian and Jim have or positives many have in the team and outspoken that i have endure and honor to talking over these years....When you see Orange County you know they are bless with not only the Ducks But Angels Baseball...Jiu Jitsu,Night Life and other areas like Beaches and music. I know My passions get the best of me but flying back at night 10 days ago staying up all night i reflect on many moments I had there....what do I think?. I will let you all know in Part2.

DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment