Saturday, April 21, 2012

2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs: My Thoughs

I guess if there is one word to describe this year's Playoffs it's Dirty. You can never guess or expect that with a one team eliminated*thank goodness it's Detroit* and bloodbath between Philly and the Pens erupting as many expecting....For me as a Die Hard Passionate Ducks Fan and Hockey enthusiast I am happy at how things are going. except of course if two series have four of the Ducks Enemies battling each other in first round. Never less I am however not cheering or supporting any team since the Ducks are out of the Playoffs and retooling,refocusing and finding renewal in this summer. Ducks Hockey ended in April but it does not stop me and other Ducks fans in watching some great Hockey...No worries,fears or concerns just imho scouting for potentials Ducks Candidates whom the team can re-sign come July 1st. I have no qualms bout who the team needs. But I am looking at guys like Gaustad,Carle,Paille and maybe few others I think would be nice fit in reinvigorating a the Ducks who has youth but needs experience to balance the team permanently. Anyways in regards to the Playoffs I hold no desire to support any team in the Post-season...Call me old fashion but that is who I am no more no less and nothing can change that. One thing I have in mind is 1. I DO NOT WANT the Stanley Cup back in Canada and 2.Boston will repeat as Champs. You ask why I said number1? I do believe and reject this BS notion that bringing the Cup back the Canada is needed for our country....Since when did Canada become so downright Petty in the sport of Hockey I love?. Oh wait it did not long ago but that is another story....Watching some of the games give me a insight on how important it is to have a balance team and what our Ducks need to create a team based on Strong Defence,Reliable Offense and a goal tending tandem of two good goalies. Strength in Numbers as I call it on the Ducks Message Board and elsewhere. There is nothing wrong with expressing concerns bout the supposed grit shown this year...all in all this playoffs has shown a mix of old school hockey with offense and Battles that went down to the wire. If this sort of things beings to continue to the SCF rest assure 2012 Stanley Cup Finals maybe a mix of skill,talent an extreme Grit. DuckPride 4ever MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment