Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Anaheim Ducks Offseason wish list

With the Playoffs on going and at least 7 teams I refuse to root for due to my disdain and hatred. I am going to put up what I feel are necessary needs our Ducks must do in order to never REPEAT slow starts that cause 11-12 to not be forgetable but disapointing...Too many times since 07-08 our Ducks had a unpredictable yet topsy-turvy finish. Sometimes when one Tolerates it enough there is a limit and This is NOW the time our team needs to correct the flaws that were so apprant it was not even funny. List I have is 3 important objectives this team must make in order to re-organize,Rejuvenated and Reload. They are as followed:

1.Scoring Depth:Free agency even though there is not alot to choose from requires the Ducks to look at players who can 1.spread out the offense and 2.Compliment Youth within the ranks of the team for 12-13. Players like Daniel Paille,Cody McLeod is two candiates along with Travis Moen i would like the team to sign. Need is to strengthn Depth and ensure Forwards will motivation. I must also add Paul Gaustad reason is having 6-5 can give the pk some much needed grit.

2.Sign a Defencemen: Now what I mean by that is Ducks need a Defencemen since signing or getting a Top 4 D may involving giving up a player of utmost importance. My two D-men I would love the Ducks to sign would be Brad Stuart and Matt Carle. Signing Ryan Suter will require us to to sign him to perhaps a overpay or it would be godsend he signs form 5mil. However I am confident the Ducks D will be resilince when the Puck drops for 12-13 season.

3.Find Long term AHL Farm team: The one thing that really makes me angry and so pissed off is the fact our Ducks CANNOT a farm team in the long term. As much as I want them to be on the West Coast it looks more and more likely there maybe a chance Ducks may align with Norfolk or some other team. But first things's first It would be BETTER off if some teams in New York or in North East just set up shop beyond the Miss River. If anyone knows what I am talking bout look at the AHL Map on wikipedia. Then you know What I am talking. I hope Ducks have it sort out soon it would suck if Ducks have a repeat of what happen after Iowa Chops Fell apart.

Whatever Happens I hope Ducks can set things right before 12-13 season....One thing I really hope for is the CBA is sorted out asap. God Forbid we go through another Labor strife.

DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment